San Marino Cup Italy from 8th -13th July 2018
A great sport, social and culture experience with a unique international atmosphere. The largest Italian youth soccer tournament for boys and girls: 16th edition in 2017. 100 Teams, 18 Countries, 4 Continents and more than 3000 participants.
The tournament is open to Football / Soccer Clubs, Schools and Academy teams to boys aged 12 to 19 (teams organized in 5 categories) and girls from 13 and older (3 categories). The tournament starts on Monday, July 10th, and finishes on Saturday, July 15th with finals.
The matches will be played on 12 grass and astroturf fields in the Rimini Riviera and San Marino Republic.
The interest in the tournament is growing more and more, to date we have received requests from: Italy, San Marino, France, Spain, Holland, England, Scotland, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Serbja, Poland, Australia, Ireland, Malta, Greece, Lebanon, Russia, Portugal, USA, Canada, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Panama, Chile, Mali, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Morocco, South Africa and Mauritius!
- Category A U10 - U11 born in 2006/2007 (7 a-side)
- Category B U12 - U13 born in 2004/2005
- Category C U14 - U15 born in 2002/2003
- Category D U16 - U17 born in 2000/2001
- Category E U18 - U19 born in 1998/1999
- Category F U13 - U14 - U15 born in 2005/2004/2003
- Category G U16 - U17 born in 2002/2001
- Category H U18 - U19 born in 1999/2000
- Category A: 2 halves of 18 minutes each (20 minutes for finals)
- Category B: 2 halves of 20 minutes each (25 minutes for finals)
- Categories C - F: 2 halves of 25 minutes each (30 minutes for finals)
- Categories D - E - G - H: 2 halves of 30 minutes each (40 minutes for finals)
Are allowed a maximum of 3 overage players in the field (max 1 year older - born on the previous year) to play at the same time during a game (only 2 for the A Category 7 a-side). You can bring as many overage players as you want, but only 3 players can play simultaneously in the playing field.
* Special dispensation for US & English teams: players born from 1st Aug to 31st Dec of the previous year will not be considered overage player.
The matches will be played in San Marino - Riccione – Misano – Bellaria - Misano.
Our 11 a-side fields will be Astroturf 3rd generation as well natural grass.
Our 7 a-side fields (Cat A) will be Astroturf 3rd generation.
There are tournament staff in each sports center to welcome the teams. They will be at your disposal changing rooms, physio rooms, showers, official balls, first aid.
Your passport to the tournament
Super Card, the only valid document to to the tournament, to the great Opening Ceremony and Prize Giving Ceremony.
Be sure to send your data in advance, your Super Card will be ready upon your arrival: more time to enjoy the many opportunities it offers.
During the team check-in each participant will receive the Super Card, which is the only valid document that allows to play the tournament.
The Super Card also entitles the owner to receive:
- Free entrance to the Opening Ceremony and to the Prize Giving Ceremony.
- Special entry fee (€ 5,00 p.p.) for the Tournament Disco on Thursday.
- Special entry fee (€ 16,00 p.p.) for the Aquafan or the Oltremare park in Riccione.
- Special entry fee (€ 9,00 p.p.) for the Theme Park San Marino Adventures in Rovereta (San Marino).
- Special kart rent fee (€ 12 instead of 20) at Kart Legend in Rovereta (San Marino).
- Special 50% discount on the entry fee in the Museums of the San Marino Republic.
- The “TuttoSanMarino” card: Special 50% discount on the entry fee in the Private Museums of San Marino and discounts in some stores.
- Special entry fee (€ 5,00 p.p.) for the Olympic Swimming Pool of San Marino by the Multieventi Sport Centre (Monday to Friday: from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. - Saturday: from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.).
- Special entry fee (€ 6,00 p.p.) for the Swimming Pool (Stadio del Nuoto) in Riccione from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. everyday.
- Return ticket of € 3,50 for the San Marino cableway.
There are different options in the hotel category. We have a great selection of 2 stars, 3 stars, 3 stars superior, 4 stars hotels and all of them suitable to the team needs and budget.
Some of the hotels are located in the San Marino Republic and some on the beach at just at a few minutes walking distance from the seaside. All the hotels are in good position and very close to restaurants, city centres pubs, clubs, shops, markets.
Coaches and parents can book twin or single rooms while players will be booked in rooms with 3 or 4 beds according to their request and to the hotel availability.
Basic accommodation package includes 2 meals a day (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinners are always served at the hotel and if you desire to include lunch we’ll provide the extra cost.
How to reach the San Marino Cup
Highway A14 – Riccione exit
Riccione railway station
- Rimini airport 5 kms
- Bologna airport 100 kms
The tournament organization will provide transfer from / to Railway stations as well international airports at a special price.
How to move during the San Marino Cup
1st Option - Rent your private bus
Teams can rent their own private bus for all the week in relation to their group size. It is a private bus service. Extra cost will be charged if the services go through 12h per day or 250 kms per day. For more information and costs ask a quote through our contact form.
Pls. remember that the bus driver can drive a maximum of 8 hours per day and the bus is available for 12 hours per day in total. If you arrange an excursion that is not included in your itinerary and which involves parking and city entry fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
2nd Option - Tournament Shuttle bus
The tournament organization is able to provide the shuttle bus service. You’ll be able to reach the soccer fields and the events venues (opening ceremony, tournament disco and prize giving ceremony) at a very special price! Drivers / Busses can change every transfer. Please remember to take your bags when you get down the bus. The shuttle bus system only works as a transfer for the matches and tournament events, not for leisure or excursions. For this services (Leisure and excursions) you must contact our transportation services.
ExcursionsSan Siro Stadium & Museum (Home of AC Milan - Inter FC)
FC Juventus Stadium
Training sessions and Museum Visit in Coverciano - FICG National Centre (Tuscany)
Pro team training camps
Many and many attractions are also available on the coast: as Go-Karting - Boat rent – Bicycle rent – Video games room – Bowling - Pedal-boats, Rowing and motor canoes, Bumper boats, Centre board sailing-boats, Rubber dinghies, Jet skis, Catamarans.
Prices Accommodation 6 days / 5 nights
1 * Hotel € 240,- p.p. HB Included
2 * Hotel € 260,- p.p. HB Included
3* Hotel € 275,- p.p. HB Included
Prices Accommodation 7 days / 6 nights
1 * Hotel € 280,- p.p. HB Included
2 * Hotel € 295,- p.p. HB Included
3* Hotel € 320,- p.p. HB Included
Tournament Fee € 200,- p. team
San Marino Super card € 13,- p.p.
Airport and Tournament Transfers € 55,- p.p.
Administration Costs € 45,-